Thursday 17 January 2019

Review: Senlin Ascends

Senlin Ascends Senlin Ascends by Josiah Bancroft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A truly incredible story

I found this gem in my local library. I was just perusing through the shelves when something about this book just stood out to me. I had never heard of it and it was something different to what I would usually read. I'm so glad I took a chance to give it a go.
This is a story about your average, stuffy, yet lovable headteacher called Senlin who loses his new wife on their honeymoon. He suspects she has entered the huge tower of Babel so that is where he will start looking. The tower is made up of numerous 'Ringdoms' each with it's own dangers, perils and wonder. We join Senlin on his ascent through the tower's ringdoms, making friends who are enemies and enemies who are friends. This adventure is nothing like I have ever read before and I will definitely be picking up the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment